Technical papers on the aspects related to (but not limited to) those in the topics of interest are invited for oral presentation. Length of the full paper is limited within 4 pages (max). The program committee encourages the submission of invited sessions with at least five manuscripts on a well-defined subject of current interest. If you are interested in this, please email us the title of the session, the name and full contact details of the session organizer, and a list of the proposed session contributions, including titles, authors, and the corresponding author of each paper. All papers in invited sessions will be subject to review and assessment by the Program committee.
In this session, we only welcome invited papers, which are closely relating to the topics as follows:
1. Power supply for appliances
2. Consumer electronics
3. Applications of power converters
4. Energy management and control
5. Digital control of electric appliance
6. Applications of digital single chip
7. Applications of sensor, communication, and network
8. Applications of optoelectronics for digital living
9. Applications of renewable energy systems
10. Smart lighting systems and applications
11. Applications of industrial electronics
12. Others related to power processing and management
Electronic Engineering, National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
Invited Papers Only
This session focus on medical tourism and analysis. Research scholars can share their experiences about all aspects of medical tourism, tourism management and hospital management. Especially, we will be appreciated that some scholar can research about how COVID-19 will influence the tourism industry and think about some strategy for this problem.
Department of Tourism and Hospitality, Taipei Chengshih University, Taiwan
Open for Submission
Aims of the session are to bring together researchers and research scholars to exchange and share expertise, experiences and research results regarding related aspects, but not limited to, on intelligence information technologies for health care, health assessment, pharmaceutical care, long term care, medication-use safety, pharmacy & therapeutics.
Prof. Tzu-Chueh Wang and Dr. Wesley Huang
Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science
Invited Papers Only