Due to the epidemic of COVID-19, participants who are not able to attend the conference, we accept oral and poster presentation online.
Please send an email to [email protected] for more details.
May 27-29, 2022
4th IEEE Eurasia Conference on Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare and Sustainability 2022 (IEEE ECBIOS 2022) will be held in Tainan, Taiwan on May 27 ~ May 29, 2022, and it will provide a unified communication platform for researchers in the topics of Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare and Sustainability. Recently, Healthcare is undergoing a sector-wide transformation thanks to advances in computing, networking technologies, big data, and artificial intelligence. Healthcare is not only changing from reactive and hospital-centered to preventive and personalized but is also changing from disease focused to well-being centered. Healthcare systems, as well as fundamental medicine research, are becoming smarter and enabled in Biomedical Engineering. Furthermore, with cutting edge sensors and computer technologies, healthcare delivery could also yield better efficiency, higher quality, and lower cost. However, these innovations often do not bring in sustainability, health, and happiness for all people. Science and technology are to be complemented by arts, humanities, social sciences, and indigenous know-how and wisdom, in order to increase the accessibility of the benefits for the needy across all regions and classes of people. We need ethically aligned and driven health care system and sustainability. Professional practice in the fields of Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare and Sustainability are welcome to participate in ECBIOS 2022. This conference enables interdisciplinary collaboration of science and engineering technologists in the academic and industrial fields, as well as networking internationally. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation and discussion. Attendants will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of engineers and technologists across the disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library (indexed by EI) if the papers fit the scopes of IEEE (IEEE fields). Papers of other fields will be sent to Scopus for reviewed and indexed. To maintain a high quality of conference proceeding, the English of full papers should be good enough. We will request authors to send the full papers for English editing if the papers do not pass the review process by the Program Committees.
Excellent papers selected from IEEE ECBIOS 2022 will be recommended to be published on suitable 12 different SSCI or SCI journals after an additional review process and may need extra publication charge:
(1) Journal of Clinical Medicine (SCI; ISSN 2077-0383; IF: 4.242)
(2) Sustainability (SCI and SSCI; ISSN 2071-1050; IF: 3.251)
(3) Healthcare (SCI and SSCI; ISSN 2227-9032; IF: 2.645)
(4) Buildings (SCI; ISSN 2075-5309; IF: 2.648)
(5) Water (SCI; ISSN 2073-4441; IF: 3.103)
(6) Electronics (SCI: ISSN: 2079-9292; IF: 2.397)
(7) Bioengineering (SCI: ISSN: 2306-5354)
(8) Coatings (SCI; ISSN 2079-6412; IF: 2.881)
(9) Applied Sciences (SCI; ISSN 2076-3417; IF: 2.679)
(10) Symmetry (SCI; ISSN 2073-8994; IF: 2.713)
(11) Mathematical Problems in Engineering (SCI; ISSN 1563-5147; IF: 1.305)
(12) Sensors and Materials (SCI; ISSN: 0914-4935; IF: 0.560)
(13) Applied System Innovation (ESCI, Scopus, ISSN 2571-5577)
(14) International Journal of Clinical Medicine and Bioengineering (ISSN: 2737-534X, publication charge free)